October 10, 2009

PICTURE TIME

OUTSIDE TRENTON UNDER THE I95 UNDERPASS




FARMERS MARKET GOODIES !


IN TRENTON REAL GRITTY PLACE, BUT HAS A LOT OF HEART



COOKING UP DINNER OFF OF HIGHWAY 70 IN NJ



ONE OF THE MANY






RICKSHAW ON WATER NJ TO DE






REALLY WINDY IN DELAWARE







OK so here I am pushing thru DE, windy is an understatement for what its like here! Gail force winds!! Not a very eventful night at the church camp good thing I ended up getting a killer
migraine headache. Went to bed at 7 and slept the night. Got up to more wind and a little bit of rain. Broke down camp and got to it went about 10 miles and had to pull the Rick and Coop into a gazebo in Ellendale DE. Waited about an hour for the rain to pass and got back to it. Went about a mile down the road and saw a veg stand. Came to a stop and got an apple and inquired about boiled peanuts. One thing led to another and I had a plate of meatballs, mac and cheese and wings in my lap and hungry dog at my feet. Turns out I stopped right in front of Ronald Whites place (pictured above). This man is know thru out these parts as a man of charity and good ol BBQ. He has organized and hosted many local and national organizations. He is also involved in the fight against lupus which his wife of 20 years suffers from. I just happened to pull up on the 1 year celebration of one of his grandsons. I was shown great hospitality and Coop got lots of attention from young and old. Its been an amazing trip so far. I have met so many great people, to the folks I met on the ferry from NJ to De to the biker I shared a campsite with to the folks I met outside the grocery store earlier. And to my gracious host Ron White, thank you sir and I look forward to steak and eggs with potatoes in the morning.



Till next time! Love and licks from the road!
Sean and Cooper.







1 comment:

Curtis Chorizali said...

keep up the great work man! got your email - thank you for the reminder about your vicious journey!

i will be checking in daily and will spread the word of your mission!